LAST DATE FOR NOMINATION IS 30TH APRIL 2022. LAST DATE WILL NOT BE EXTENDED ANY FURTHER.
PLEASE SUBMIT EARLY TO AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH AND SYSTEM ISSUES.
The TNJFU Excellence Awards are constituted and awarded every year on the occasion of fisheries programme in the following Categories
- CATEGORY I – FISHERIES INDUSTRY / COMPANY
- Processor cum Exporter
- Hatchery seed production
- Aquaculture Production
- Aqua Products Marketing
- Ornamental Service Provider
- Aqua Consultant – One Stop Solution
- Seafood restaurant
- Fish Product of the year
- Machinery manufacturer
- Online fish vendor
- The below form will open when you chose the Award category option ( at the bottom of this screen) and the system guides you through payment process.
- CATEGORY II – INDIVIDUAL/PROFESSIONAL
- Student Researcher
- Women Entrepreneur
- Indigenous Fish Farmer
- App /gadget Developer
- Integrated Fish Farming – Practitioner
- Innovative Fishery Product Developer
- Domestic Fish Marketer
- Incubate/ business developer
- Fisheries youtuber
The below formswill open when you chose/select the below Nomintion options in INR Currency options of Individual or Industry options.
- Nominations are invited from the aqua industry and fisheries professionals outside TNJFU.
- The nominees should provide a copy of documents (in a single pdf file max.10MB during payment process to be uploaded in the nomination form) in support of their claim for the period from 01.04.2021 to 31.03.2022.
- Self Nominations will be accepted.
- Decision of the Judges will be final and binding in all respects.
- TNJFU reserves the right to cancel or postpone the awarding programme without assigning any reason.
Procedure for online Self Nomination / Registration:
- Select one or multiple option of nomination registration type per your choice.
- You will be asked for sign up /or login - Do this as you will normally use to login to proceed to Cart
- If you need more number of people being nominated, change the quantity to your needs in the Cart Quantity option. Accordingly, number of Nomination forms will open up. Fill the Nomination form correctly.
- Proceed to checkout, select payment options Razorpay payment gateway option (default).
- Add Invoice address as required and proceed to review
- Review your details
- Submit to make payment through Razorpay payment Gateway. ( Preferred)
- Please see the Invoice & Receipt is generated and an acknowledgment email is received by you to your email id.
- Have issues? - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91.9944050600